The Redmi K20 is all prepared to be launched by May 28 in China. With its debut in China, the phone would be arriving soon in India as well. Xiaomi Redmi K20’s price in India is expected to be Rs. 27,999. It is expected to be launched on May 28, 2019.
Xiaomi Redmi K20 in India
Xiaomi India Managing Director Manu Jain has unveiled the first look of the Redmi K20. The first look Redmi K20 was revealed via a Twitter post. The Redmi K20 appears in Red. Other colors are also expected. The picture of the Redmi K20 reveals some features about the phone. The picture shows that it will consist of triple cameras on the back panel with an LED flash.
It does not show a fingerprint sensor. Rumors suggest that the Redmi K20 will come with Seventh Generation that will enable users to unlock the screen look at finger touch.
Let us have a look at the specifications of Redmi K20.
– It will come with a 6.39-inch display with Super AMOLED panel on the top. It is believed to give a 91.2 percent to body ratio and a screen resolution of 1080*2340 pixels. The screen of Redmi K20 will be protected with Corning Gorilla Glass 5.
– The rear panel has a 48 MP primary sensor, 13 MP secondary and third one is an 8 MP lens.
– In the front, the phone may include a 20 MP pop-up camera.
– It will come with a massive battery of 4000 mAh with 27 W fast charging.
– The Redmi K2 is believed to come with a 6 GB RAM+64 GB storage variant and the other one is 6 GB RAM and 128 GB storage.
– It will include a 3.5mm headphone jack, USB type C, 7th generation optical in-display fingerprint sensor.
OnePlus 7 Pro Vs Xiaomi Redmi K20
One Plus 7 Pro and OnePlus 7 were unveiled the last week and are believed to be the flagship killer. However, with the announcement of Xiaomi Redmi K20, it has become a little doubtful if the title would not be passed to Xiaomi Redmi K20. Let us have a look at the comparison between the two models, Redmi K20 and OnePlus 7 Pro.
– OnePlus 7 Pro has 1440*3120 pixels whereas Redmi K20 Pro has 1080*2340 pixels which is 77% lesser than OnePlus 7 Pro.
– Xiaomi has 33% more RAM than OnePlus 7 Pro.
– Xiaomi (20 MP) has 25% more megapixel than OnePlus 7 Pro (16 MP). More resolution means better picture quality.
– OnePlus 7 Pro supports NFC, Xiaomi does not. NFC facilitates wireless payments just by touching the two NFC enabled devices.
– Xiaomi Redmi K20 has a slot for a memory card whereas OnePlus 7 Pro does not have any.
– OnePlus 7 Pro has a front flash camera whereas it is still unknown if Xiaomi Redmi K20 would have that feature or not.
– Xiaomi Redmi K20 Pro has a 3.55 mm jack which enables you to connect to a large number of devices (such as a speaker) having a 3.55 mm port. However, OnePlus 7 Pro lacks this feature.
Xiaomi Redmi K20 is going to be out there to compete with the OnePlus 7 Pro, the price will be the major factor of this competition, however, the specs are pretty similar and Xiaomi somewhat wins on that front. That being said, there will be a major tussle between OnePlus and Xiaomi when the latter launches its device on May 28th.